3.13.2009

Giles Family

I absolutely adore the Giles family! They are top notch wonderful people and I love each time I have the opportunity to photograph their family.
Over this last year my opportunities to photograph them and their eternal bond, have shown me the true significance of photography. Thank you for giving me that opportunity.

We started out this session taking a few portraits in their beautiful home and continued afterward to a favorite park near their house. Here are a few of my favorites...



sweet sisters








a beautiful bond between a loving father and daughter










Stay tuned for session #2 with the Giles...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Our hearts are deeply touched as we look through these heavenly photographs. You have captured our little daughter so perfectly. What comfort and peace these pictures have brought over the past few months. For this, we will always admire and love you Amy.

Carrie McEwan said...

Amy Jo,
You are one of the most talented people I know. Thank you for the service you have rendered to our family. Each moment you captured of little Sarah will forever be treasured.
Love,
Carrie