5.21.2008

The LAB workshop



I am finally getting around to posting some images from the wonderful workshop I was able to attend a few weeks ago! It was an amazing workshop, full of amazing people, and set in a beautiful location outside of Dallas. Who could ask for anything more!
A little of what I saw:

















I snagged a couple of images from Natalie and Amy of the awesome people I met!

Me, Jackie & Jenny


Our whole group


Thanks Micheal, Fred and Amy for being so free with all of your knowledge! It was a great experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay love the pictures! They have such awesome color!

AmyC said...

Amy Jo! These are fantastic! You've got some amazing photographs here. I especially love the two of Kelsey!

I hope things are going well for you. :-) Take care!