3.18.2008

Utah & Oregon photo trips announced!

I will be taking my annual photo trips this summer and am delighted to announce that this year I will be coming to two locations, Utah and Oregon! I am so excited to shoot in these locations again! They both have such wonderful settings for awesome photos!

If you have already contacted me about having a session done, I have your information will contact you to get things scheduled in the near future.

If you would like to get on the list or need more information, please leave a comment or email me at amyjo@amyjophoto.com

Please let family or friends know that might be interested! Thanks!

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

I for sure want to do our pictures again. My mom wants to try harder to get our whole family done too. I also have a few friends in the ward who may be interested. I am excited!
Kristen

Debra said...

Count us in if you have time. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I just found this through the comment you posted on Bridgett's blog. Your photos are amazing and your kids are really cute too. I would like more information about pictures when you come to Utah. Send me an email when you get the chance. mleballard@yahoo.com.

Emily (Malouf) Ballard