2.20.2007

Post Production

I saw a great post on another photographers blog today about post production work on images. A lot of customers can't understand the higher prices of professional prints, when they can get a print for 19 cents at some of the super stores. I think that a lot of customers don't understand the value they are getting by ordering a professional print through their photographer. I can't speak for all photographers, but I know that for me, there is a great deal of work and skill that goes into each image that is sent out. I will show you some examples of what I mean. The first example is of Cyndi. A beautiful bride and a beautiful bridal shoot off the Oregon Coast.

Before:


Not too bad, but look at the results after a little photoshop love.

After:


The colors just pop and I think that the image is alot better this way.

I hope that you can see the value that is added post production and that you can appreciate the effort put into each print.

No comments: